Are you looking for your next role as an Assistant Management Accountant and want to join a fast-growing company? We have an exciting opportunity in Dudley, Birmingham.
You will be working for CGFS, part of the Compliance Group, which is currently engaged in a dynamic acquisitions programme that will enable the Fire Division operating companies to deliver fantastic customer service and offer great opportunities for personal progression and development.
If you are a high-calibre Assistant Management Accountant with a minimum of 3 years of experience – why not come and work for one of the fastest-growing companies in the sector? If you have a strong technical background, the right skills and are ambitious, we will reward you with an industry-leading salary and benefits.
· Working very closely with Accounts Payable, Accounts receivable and Credit Controller
· Completing daily and monthly bank reconciliations
· Collecting monthly direct debits and making payments
· Maintaining accurate and detailed customer records and creating new customer accounts
· Preparing and entering journals into the Sage
· Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers.
· Supporting the preparation of management accounts and month-end duties
· Fixed Asset Register maintenance
· Accruals & Prepayments postings
· Full balance sheet reconciliations
· VAT return preparation and submission
· Understand the processes for each of the above functions and provide support/cover.
· Building a good rapport with customers and suppliers
· Monitoring daily communications and answering any customer and supplier invoice/payment
· Self-motivated and focused with a flexible approach and ability to adapt to a continually changing environment
· Process driven, organised and methodical in approach
· Excellent relationship building skills (Internal and External)
· Preferrable part qualified AAT/ACCA/CIMA/ACA
· Have knowledge of the month end process
· Attention to detail
Must-have experience / Certifications Required:
· Experience within a similar role at least 3 years in UK
· Sage 50 Accounts experience required
· Excel experience required
Monday to Friday (9am – 5pm)
In person (Brierley Hill)
Use the form below to submit your application and a member of our team will be in touch.
Some media and features may be missing.