About the role
Are you looking for your next Electrician Installer Fire and Security Engineer role and want to join a fast-growing company? We have an exciting opportunity throughout the country.
As an Electrician Installer Fire and Security Engineer, you will provide maintenance and servicing of life safety systems and perform remedial works on various sites.
- Carry out all installations according to company procedures and system requirements.
- Ensure all installation work is performed to a high standard within agreed timescales.
- Resolve issues by identifying problems and finding resources to offer solutions.
- Report any deviation between the installed system and specification to your supervisor or Manager.
- Ensure all relevant documentation is completed accurately and on time. This includes site paperwork, expense forms, and timesheets.
- Champion a health and safety culture to ensure the safety and well-being of oneself, colleagues and customers on-site.
- Use of laptop for IP CCTV systems, door access and fire systems
- Broad industry knowledge of both products and standards
- Good face-to-face interaction with customers