Are you interested in joining a company that really values you?
Zeta Services has 26 years proven history of recruiting the best people, training and developing them and ensuring they are retained the long term. This all means we are able to provide our customers with the best quality service and so maintain many premium brands as customers.
· Private Medical Cover
· Holiday escalating to 30 days for long service
· Enhanced Pension Contribution
· 37.75-hour on-site working week
· Health & Wellbeing Programme
· Pleo Instant Expenses Card
· Water Sampling
· Domestic Water Hygiene Monitoring
· Descale showerhead and hoses.
· TMV Servicing
· Clean & Disinfection of Water Systems
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
· Full driving licence
We are happy to provide training for the right candidate.
On the road (Opportunities available in the Stirling and Perth areas)
Reference ID: Zeta-Scotland
Use the form below to submit your application and a member of our team will be in touch.
Some media and features may be missing.