About the role
We are currently looking for a Senior Risk Assessor/Water Consultant to carry out to carry out Water Risk Assessments Parts 1-3 on Cooling Towers, Domestic Water Systems and Process Water Systems to HSG274/HTM 04-01 and any additional legislation requirements.
The purpose of this role is to ensure consistent, high quality service delivery of our Water Risk Assessment and Consultancy to our clients.
This position is mobile role, working in industrial and commercial sites across the UK to deliver the commercial requirements of the company. This position reports directly to the Head of Water Risk Management and will require you to develop relationships with other key peers within the team.
This is a full-time role of 37.75 hours per week. The salary bracket is based on level of experience, but we are happy to train the right applicant for this role.
- A competitive salary in line with market rates and dependant on experience.
- 20 days holiday, which increases with length of service.
- A pension contribution of 3% or £100, whichever is greater.
- Private healthcare Scheme
- An Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) for mental health and wellbeing.
- 24/7 online GP, mental health support, and virtual wellbeing scheme.
- Life Insurance/Death in Service Scheme (worth 4x Salary).
- Company Vehicle, that can be used for private use (subject to HMRC rules)
- Fuel Card’s
- Virtual Credit Cards to cover approved expenses.
- IT equipment- mobile phone and Tablet or laptop (as required)
- VDU and prescription safety eyewear vouchers.
Key responsibilities required include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring safe delivery of service and compliance to Zeta Services and our customers Safety, Environmental, Operational and company vehicle policies and requirements.
- Carrying out Water Risk Assessment and Consultancy at Customer sites to the highest operational standards and in-line with the identified method statements, technical specifications, and associated Legislation.
- Action requirements highlighted by our Risk Assessment Quality Control Process.
- Produce system schematics drawings to the required standards.
- Interpret system monitoring/maintenance data including water treatment data and microbiological sampling results.
- Working with the site Contracts Manager’s/Infield Service Management Team and Business Support & Planning Co-Ordinator to meet operational goals, objectives, and initiatives.
- Adhering to Zeta Services and customer safety and competency training requirements as requested.
- Adhering to the Zeta Services vehicle policy
- Being an ambassador for the company internally and externally.