Fire & Security Installation Engineer
This is a role within Logic Fire and Security, a subsidiary of Compliance Group’s Fire Division.
Competitive salary: £30,000.00-£38,000.00 per year
Logic Fire and Security Ltd are recruiting Installation Engineers nationwide to join us and help us provide a vital service to protect life safety systems.
This is a full-time role of 37.75 hours per week. The salary bracket is based on experience level, but we are happy to train the right applicant for this role.
Salary: £30,000.00-£38,000.00 per year
- On target earnings of £48k, this is uncapped.
- Lots of overtime is available.
- Annual leave entitlement: 21 days + bank holidays per annum, increasing by 1 day a year at the commencement of the new leave year, up to a maximum of 5 additional days. This is effective after the completion of 1 year’s service.
- A full training and personal progression plan as part of Logic Academy.
- Company vehicle
- Competitive Salary
- Company Pension
- Company Credit Card
- Company car
- Company pension
- Referral programme
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Carry out all installations by company procedures and system requirements.
- Ensure all installation work is performed to a high standard within agreed timescales.
- Resolve issues by identifying problems and finding resources to offer solutions.
- Report any deviation between the installed system and specification to your supervisor or Manager.
- Ensure all relevant documentation is completed accurately and on time. This includes site paperwork, expense forms & timesheets.
- Champion a health and safety culture to ensure the safety and well-being of oneself, colleagues and customers on-site.
- Industry on-the-job experience is essential.
- Fully qualified Installation Engineers, Adult Trainees or 3rd Year Apprentices will be considered for this role.
- Electricians with experience in fire alarm installations will be considered.
- Must be prepared to work away when required
Skills & Knowledge
- Use of laptop for IP CCTV systems, door access and fire systems
- Broad industry knowledge of both products and standards
- Ability to take responsibility
- Calm under pressure
- Ability to multi-task, plan and prioritise
- Good face-to-face interaction with customers
- Excellent time management
- Team player
- Interest in developing further skills
- Problem solver and decision-maker
You will work for Logic Fire and Security, part of the Compliance Group. The companies we work with value our extensive knowledge of fire protection equipment & security systems; our experience in strategic system planning and testing ensures their buildings and business fully comply with all the latest regulations.
Apply now via the form below
Some media and features may be missing.