About the role
We are looking for a professional and experienced Mobile Reactive Electrician working in a fast-paced environment and high ambitions to join the team.
Due to continued growth in workload, we require some qualified and experienced Mobile Reactive Electrician in the areas of: Greater London, Watford, Stevenage, Bedford, Northampton.
As a Mobile Reactive Electrician, you will:
- Good sound electrical knowledge.
- Extensive knowledge of single and three phase fault finding and 1st time fixes.
- To conduct electrical repairs / minor works on various retail and commercial properties.
- To assess and order parts and equipment necessary for individual tasks.
- To liaise with the helpdesk for planned and routine maintenance programme and reporting procedures.
- To work to recognised industry standards at all times.
- To maintain records of all work, and that required paperwork is completed and sent in within the defined timescales.
- To participate in flexible working hours which may require occasionally staying away from home, weekend work and participating in the ‘On Call Rota’ as required.
- To undertake training as required to perform the duties of the role, including health and safety courses and further trade development to maintain current knowledge and professional qualifications (Continued Professional Development).
- Ability to act on own initiative.
- Able to pass enhanced DBS disclosure
- Full driving clean licence required (Minor offences/points may be considered).
- Own hand tools required, A van for business use, Tablet device and a uniform will be supplied as will any specialist/test equipment.