About the role
Are you looking for your next challenge as a NICIEC Qualifying Supervisor? This could be your next role if you want to be a part of fast-growing company.
We are looking for an experienced NICIEC Qualifying Supervisor to join our team.
Competitive salary- up to £55K to £60K pa (Experienced candidate)
You will be reporting to a Technical Manager and responsible for managing electrical testing/remedial/project works. You will also provide support to the Contract Manager with service delivery and performance management.
- To carry out duties as a NICEIC Qualified Supervisor, validate and sign off NICEIC certification
- Working onsite to complete EICR, Remedial works and small project works.
- Liaise with the client’s representative and work colleagues as necessary about any
matters, both through formal and informal meetings.
- Provide expert advice, support and guidance relating to electrical installations during day
to day activities.
- Ensure that agreed quality controls in place are fully understood and implemented.
- Work with the Technical Manager to ensure Quality Audits are undertaken and that any adverse findings, including those raised by others are closed out in a timely manner.
- Providing guidance and assistance on quality and Health & Safety matters.
Previous experience of working as an NICIEC Qualifying Supervisor.
- Working knowledge of Health and Safety at work.
- Able to influence people through clear, concise communication skills in both verbal and written format.
- Organised and responsive, with the ability to deliver under pressure.
- A proven background in a similar role, ideally commercial electrical installations, test & inspecting.
- Able to pass an Enhanced DBS check
- C&G 2360 Pt 1 & Pt 2, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- C&G (2394 & 2395) or 2391 Testing and Inspection